Monday, December 10, 2007

My First Post

While I am feeding Kate, Ashley likes to do all sorts of things, one being giving us all a "hat" to wear

My butterfly and cute little pea in a pod.
Here are some pictures that we have taken recently. We finally had our own little family pictures on Saturday. We should have them back sometime this week so I am excited to see how they turned out. We are having a great time here in Arizona. Chad is working hard and I am working hard at spending all the money:)

Ashley loves her new little sister. They have a lot of fun together. Katelyn is smiling and recognizing us, such a fun age. She is so sweet. I love to beable to stay home with them. We hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas:)

I am new to blogging so parden me for the mistakes in advance. It can't be that difficult can it?

3 comments:

Gabrielsen Family said...

Melisa--I loved your blog--keep doing it. I copies the pictures and put them in your "File"

Vance Fager Family said...

Cute pictures, thanks for sharing. I'm glad you want to play "Blogging." It's fun to see what is happening in your life.

Jake and Denae said...

Oh so that is what are little kate looks like!! What a cutie! Hope all is well. Merry Christmas