Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Winter Scenes


A December snowstorm that dumped 4 inches in a couple of hours.

Ben making snow angels


How much snow we have now and have had for 3 weeks.


Somewhere is this snowbank is my cell phone.

As the thermometer dips into the single digits for the high in Idaho Falls, I have to remind myself how beautiful winter wonderlands can be. This winter has been the snowiest and coldest. We've had a foot of snow since December 24 and I don't think it's going to melt soon. Because I'm not a winter-sport person, I have a tendency to complain about the drab winter days, but then I remind myself of the holidays, the fireplace, and time spent indoors with my family playing games, eating popcorn, watching movies, and how good hot chocolate tastes and feels after being outside for awhile.

Todd and his family know how to enjoy the snow!

A winter from the past.

1 comment:

Gabrielsen Family said...

Great job, Diane, Thank yoou