Monday, November 12, 2007

Randee

While the "girls" (Jenn, Mel, Katie, and myself) were wedding dress shopping on Saturday, we snuck over to Distribution Center to see if Randee was working. She volunteers there every Saturday morning/afternoon for about 4 hours. It was a busy place and we searched on tip toes peering through the crowd trying to find her. Sure enough we found Sister Gabrielsen in the picture area. All workers are dressed in their Sunday best with name tags that remind me of a missionary tag. I think this picture is so cute because it captures Randee describing with her left hand, which she so often does when conversing.



She was trying to choose an appropriate picture of Mount Timpanogos and framing to match for Jenn's wedding present. It ended up being a family decision since neither Randee or I or very good at making up our minds. We ended up choosing something else, but it was fun to see Randee in uniform and action.




I slipped over to Randee's placefor a few hours on Sunday morning. Her condo was warm and inviting, pleasantly decorated in tans and maroons, organized and clean . The most recent additions is a Yamaha piano and a computer desk that neatly houses her computer and keyboard. Here is a picture of Randee playing her new piano, it beautiful with very rich tones. I wished I could have stayed longer before Randee was whisked off to church.

1 comment:

Gabrielsen Family said...

Great Job! I will try to download this for pictures in the book.