Sunday, October 21, 2007

Don't Worry I Said YeS!!!!!!




So as most of you know....I am getting married! December 28th is the date. We are getting married in the Timpanogos temple at 2:00 p.m.!!!! So here is the story.



Thursday night we went and picked out rings. I fell in love VERY VERY quickly with a ring and said "THAT IS IT!" Let me tell ya...it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Luckily his cousin works at the jewelry store and gets the ring at their cost;-) Let me also tell you something about jewelry stores....THEY MAKE A LOT OF MONEY OFF YOU!!! So needless to say we got an amazing discount, hence the blingy ring.




So Friday Richard took me to Temple Square, proposed to me there and then said "hey we're going to dinner at The Roof (the restaurant that over looks temple square) I have reservations. He then told me we needed to change...I was thinking change in to what??! He then told me that he had gone to my apartment earlier that day to get my clothes for me. CUTE HUH:-) Cute Fiance huh!!!! Anyway that is the story. So the reader's digest version for those that are interested, he proposed I said yes;-) Anyway LOVE YOU ALL!!!

6 comments:

Gabrielsens said...

I am so excited and yes I think Richard is a cutie. You are a lucky girl.

Gabrielsen Family said...

This Gabrielsens listed about can't be us because Grandpa made it through 3 sessions today from 1-4. We, too, are so pleased. The ring is absolutely beautiful, as is the bride to be.

Jenn said...

So who are the gabrielsens...versus gabrielsen family???

Fagers' Favorite Foods said...

Fagers are the gabrielsens, gabrielsen family is grandma and grandpa

Gabrielsen Family said...

I don't know what camera you used but I was able to get hard copy from the blog...use it again. gma

Jake and Denae said...

jen is getting married ya! and just told me about her bridal shower ya!